Broken Air Compressor

Last Tuesday was a rough day for our group. Right when we got to class, the interior paneling was delivered so we were all pretty excited to start finishing the inside. After about 15 minutes of everyone working to get everything set up, we realized the compressor wasn’t building up air pressure. Once we took the cover off the back of the compressor, we saw the problem immediately. The pipe that moves the air from the intake chamber to the actual holding tank was broken which allowed all the air to escape before it even got to the tank. It is a relatively easy fix except for when don’t have any extra parts laying around. Instead of being able to put up paneling and work on the house, we had to take a day off and do some minor things like turn the house around for a festival that was happening later that week and then re-level the trailer. Hopefully next week will be more productive for our group.

 

img_3444