This is a list of the work completed from August to October, in chronological order.
- Trailer Base sprayed with insulation
- Base flooring established on top of trailer over insulated foundation
- Each Wall Framing Built separately and attached to the wooden flooring
- Involved measuring and cutting 2 x 4s
- Nailed together with Nail Guns
- Roof Framing was established
- Built and then installed on the top of ladders
- Exterior Walls and Roof nailed against the Framing
- Required a lot of teamwork holding walls into place
- Window and Door Openings cut into Exterior Walls
- Actual Windows installed into Exterior Window Openings
- REX Wrap – Weather Resistant Barrier attached all around exterior structure
- Face Framing 2 x 4s attached to exterior, just under lip of the roofing, and along the corners of structure.
- More Exterior Weather Barriers attached over Face Framing
- Currently working on the Interior Room Frames such as Bathroom Spacing
(Depicted in Previous Posts)
Our regular working schedule comes out to about 5 hours a week.