The first two sides of the house were put up yesterday!! To celebrate, here are some fun facts you may not have known about tiny houses!
1. Tiny homes are usually anywhere between 100 and 400 square feet.
2. The average tiny house today costs about $23,000.
3. Your tiny house does not have to be your full time home!
4. Less house=more money! Many people who own tiny homes sell their belongings and travel… Taking their home with them! How great is that? I mean you wouldn’t even have to pack a suitcase.
5. Just because your house is tiny, doesn’t mean everything has to be “mini”. Try scaling back on things that you don’t need in your home and then build tiny!! You’ll really start to see what is a necessity and what is not.